29 October, 2019

so I'll waste my time and I'll burn my mind

I'm running out of days to get everything up before Halloween! So the next few days are going to be...crowded, for entries. Apologies if needed.

The blurb for says:
HAUNTED MANSION HAUNTED SEX HOUSE LATINOS PUERTO RICO ARGENTINA MEXICO VENEZUELA SEXO BDSM RESPECT OTHERS
Uhh...what?

Should I mention it's on Adult land? I mean "HAUNTED SEX HOUSE" pretty much gives it away, right?

freebird1

So first off, the haunt has RLV traps. Doesn't matter for everyone, but I feel the caution is necessary.

freebird2

Second haunt I've found this year with jail cells.

freebird3

There's not a lot going on here, but there are some items that stand out. Like the bright pink inflatable mattress downstairs, or this very pink hairdressers' station, or behind me in the larger upstairs main room, the very shiny chrome and white fibreglass shower set.

freebird4

Yep, I think I've seen all I need to.

It's not bad, is the thing. The wallpaper and the wall art and the beams of dim light? That all works really well. But it doesn't seem like more thought went into it than "let's do a haunted house we can have sex in". I mean, I guess maybe that is an end in itself, but...I want more. Maybe I'm overly picky, but give me a story. Give me clues. Intrigue me. Don't just drop me into a bare wood floor with a couple stained mattresses and poseballs. We can upscale things a bit at this point, can't we?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...