04 October, 2019

did you ever hear them church bells tone? means another poor boy is dead and gone

The blurb for Halloween Delights is fairly short:
A terrifying assortment of Jack-o-Lanterns, pumpkins, animated monsters, ghost, zombies, bats, and all things scary. Fall trees, decorations, Lucky Chairs, MM Board, free gifts
Okay, then. Is it a market? Is it a haunt? Is it a fair? Who knows?



Well, at least part of it is a store. One packed with game rips, too.



Ah, no, I was wrong, the whole parcel is a store.



I do like this cat-with-rats pumpkin piece.



I realize that, as a wholly invented urban legend, there is no "one" distinct way Slender Man moves. But...at least to my way of thinking...he just does not move like he's in some childrens' party conga line. Nor would he, in my estimation, move that fast. That is so wrong.



There are some neatly put together decor pieces, like this one, which could easily be used in a store, in a private home, and barring hard-core medieval, futuristic and Gorean sims, on a lot of roleplay sims, even. Adaptable.



And I did like this display of autumnal daisies, or are they meant to be Black-eyed Susans? Unsure, but it's pretty enough.

All in all, only of interest if you want to peruse the wares, or see how ridiculous their version of Slender Man is. I may go back and capture of that dance, even, just because it's so baffling. But it's not a haunt.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...