09 October, 2019

eject from the womb, restrained, I'm catching the wind

Let's see what's going on at Khargo's Halloween Market, shall we?



Oh, my gods, I WANT this pumpkin.



This actually works for me too. The crow doesn't move, but the bats circling the stump do.



Nice little archway-with-web, though man, I'd hate to the see the spider that spun that one.



Primary-color pumpkins...I mean, they're well done, but I do prefer more variegated tones.



Aww, this sheet ghost. So adorbs. It floated in a little arching circle, in and out of the patch of leaf-strewn ground.



Because of course dead pirates still drink.

Again, store, no question, but they have some nice things, that could work both for serious haunts, and cute corn mazes, and everything in between. Neat.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...