27 October, 2019

and as I watch you disappear into the ground, my one mistake was that I couldn't let you down

This one's weird...their description:
Restaurant buffet, Dinner, Date, anyone welcome to dine in and enjoy the other activities in Bazzar Fantasy Community, Bowling Alley, Movie Theater, Halloween Haunted House, Ice Cream Shop
So "Haunted House" is in there, but...the rest of it has nothing to do with anything I'm looking for. Will it be any good?

buffet1

I have all the dread.

So I looked around for a bit, and near the corner of "Beyonsay Road" and "Fierce Blvd", I found what might be a haunt? Maybe? Okay, time to set the proper mood.

buffet2

Midnight works better. Could this be the place?

buffet3

I walked up to the sidewalk, walked onto the parcel, clicked to open the door...and was immediately bounced:
[23:03] Second Life: You have been ejected from this land.
Well, that's rude. No skulls for you.

peachs1

What about Peach's Haunted House? The parcel image looks very overcrowded. The description seems just as cluttered:
Interactive Haunted House. Halloween, Haunted Mansion. Fun for all ages. Take your time exploring and sit on things to interact. Spooky, Scary, asylum, Circus, Freakshow, Haunted Museum, Fright, Halloween Photo Spot. Vampires, Haunt, boo, witches,
"Boo, witches" indeed. At least this place looks more like a haunte....waitaminute, this is Lunar's haunted house again? WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO NAMES AND TWO ADS IT IS CONFUSING!

Okay, third try. And the rapid sound looks are just as annoying, even without a headache.

Ana-stasia's came up. Their blurb:
Voice Lounge, voice, club, music, dance, dj, dancer, voice club, open mic, games, voice, haunted house, hangout, chat, fun, all genres, Singer, relaxing, Entertainment, karaoke, celebrate, photo studio, Comedy ALL WELCOME
So...basically a voice hangout, but it does say haunted house...I am dubious, but let's go.

So first off, the port drops off inside the club. Which is not the haunt. And I was having a bit of trouble rezzing in walls and such--I'd cranked down all my settings for the masquerade ball and had forgotten to raise them--so it took a bit to figure out I couldn't just walk through the "door" in the back of the club--which was, in fact, the back wall of the club--to get there.

ana-stasia1

This is a weirdly expansive place. Once I found out how to get in, I had to stand on one side of the room and just let things rez in. I kept having to up my draw distance. Most haunts I can run through at my standard 180-225 draw distance. This one I kept having to edge it up because it was so huge.

ana-stasia2

I set this pic to autocontrast, just because it was so dark and so large. The animated arrows on the floor led me from the, I guess, haunted warehouse, through a door to, I guess, a haunted warehouse club. Here there be spiders (note arrow--that's a larger-than-human sized one. Not realistic, but be aware). Here there be game rips. And here I'm done with this haunt. Three for three, all struck out.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...