05 October, 2019

now you know the world's all in a tangle, man

What is W.T.M.? Well, according to the land description, it's:
Welcome to W.T.M. make yourself at home, Haunted House, Red River Motors, Retail stores for rent, awesome club, motorcycle track. Table games, beautiful beach, Moonshine Designs, GAALL, Sweet Temptations and WTF streams. KnuckleHeads RoadHouse
So basically a biker sim. With a haunted house?



I won't lie, motorcycles are not my joy in life, but this one? This one I love. It's called "The Undertaker", and it's apparently made by Silvercloud Custom Bikes.



Oh, come on now, guys. I count thirteen rips in that bus alone. Do better.



I was still looking around for the haunt though, until I noticed a quiet path off to the side marked with stones. Ah, there it is.



Note to the arachnophobes: it moves.



Who's a cute...uh...doggy? Now I'm not so sure...



The typical cannibal kitchen...I'm not fully sold on the concept of the girl the chef is holding still being alive, but there is a sound loop of female whimpering.



Oh, now this was a nice bit.

There's another level, but I think everyone gets the idea. Fairly trope-filled. Some good poses here and there, and the only good use I've ever seen of the Alice rip--sitting her in a chair, and having her fade in and out. Relatively ghost-like, and since she's mostly translucent, it doesn't stand out as glaringly that she's the violation of copyright that she is.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...