29 October, 2019

you committed, I'm your crime, push my button anytime

This next link involves quite a bit of NSFW language, and also reveals yet another massive flaw in Bethesda's perceptions, both of their own company and their players: they completely and utterly failed to register the domain "falloutfirst". They have only themselves to blame.

And the list of all haunts for this year has been tweaked, corrected, and updated with visible graphics.

Oh, and there is a phenomenal video on YouTube about the history of Hocus Pocus--why it flopped originally, how it was made in the first place, and why it's such a Halloween classic today.

Now, then. There's a haunt on Etienne Island that sounds intriguing:
A little creepy, a lots spooky... tons of those things that go bump in the night. The 2019 edition of Daddy's Girl Oasis Haunted house. Please turn sound on, set to night for the best experience.
spookyg1

I guess...good of them to warn me?

When I first landed, I couldn't see a way into the haunt. Then I walked around three buildings, and down the ramp, and found this sign. Then I had realized I'd taken off a rather signature tattoo for the Ursula outfit at the masquerade ball--pictures to come--so ported home to ink it proper. Then came back, and...right by the port point, there's a dark stone archway. Silly me.

spookyg2

What's a Snation?

spookyg3

Uh...you look...busy. I'll...I'll just come back later.

spookyg4

The asylum has seen better days. I wish it had also seen fewer game rips.

spookyg5

Case in point.

Which is really sad, to this point I was really liking the creativity. I'm very disappointed.

Okay. One more rip, and I'm gone.

spookyg6

One more rip.

I'm gone.

This isn't a straight zero haunt, I think, is the main problem. There's a lot of innovative ideas here. There's some really effective decoration. But the utter laziness, the callous uncaring in using known game rips...I can't give them points for that. I just can't.

So, I guess...overall, if you don't mind game rips, go, you could find some good photo ops. Otherwise, it just hit me as meh after all the copyright infringement.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...