17 October, 2019

I ventured further out on the edge of the glacier

Well, the name sounded like a haunt, but after that, it said Haunted House and Gacha Yardsale. Huh. So is it a haunt or a store?

deadmans1

Okay, it seems reasonably haunt-like.

deadmans2

But wau, the yardsale scatter game is strong.

deadmans3

It's like a haunted junkyard. (Though I admit, I do like the cinderblock fire.)

deadmans4

Because of course there are zombies in the cornfield.

deadmans5

That's not something you see every day.

The only theme this haunt has seems to be "I got this from a gacha and it's creepy cool!" Which, I guess, if you don't care about any other details, works. As much as anything does. And I admit, there are some nice pieces here. I'm tempted to go back and pull my favorites into edit, and see if I can track down their creators on Marketplace. It's worth a shot, at least.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...