07 October, 2019

but I would rather be locked to you than live in this pain and misery

Hubble's haunt is in Hipparchus, and their description is...I want to say trite, but I am a fan of the property:
My house is a muse-um
When people come to see-um
It really is a screa-um
Yes, yes, I think we all get it now. Anyway, let's go see what it is.



What? The SLUrl dropped me in between two walls, or..structures. Something. I hear ghost sounds, so I think I'm in the right place, but where am I?



The house is on stilts? It's also apparently for sale. Okay, fine, how the hell do I get in??



I had to cheat my way in and I have no idea where I am. Somewhere kitchen-like, with ghosts and a dead body.



Okay, I am officially giving up. Do not go here. Do not walk this haunt. Avoid it as if it will give you physical leprosy. This is awful. I can't click on anything without the house screaming at me that I could own it for a thousand Linden, I keep losing sight of where I'm walking because most of the ramps are tight spiral prims, there is nothing mesh here and everything is so dark things are barely visible...No. No more. I give up. I'm done.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...