17 October, 2019

I've gotta think I'm saving the day

So I just heard about this event, even though supposedly it started a week back? The first area you rez in at is just an entry point. Wait until the cat-head gate rezzes in; that's the actual entrance.

heathens4

And walk into an autumn rainbow.

It's apparently a benefit, with donations going to the American Cancer Society.

heathens1

The center statue's a little bombastic, but to be fair, so is Odin. (It comes from DMCreations, or at least the full-perm part does, for L$150, in case anyone is dying for a bombastic Odin of their own.)

heathens2

I won't lie, I was very tempted for this, until I read the fine print that said "pose not included". Damn. They would have had my L$99 instantly if I hadn't caught that.

heathens3

There's a lot on offer here, some cheapies priced at ten Lindens, some event exclusives ranging from furnishings to set pieces, tattoos to attire, accessories to poses--but really, if nothing else it's a very pretty stroll.

I would have taken more pictures to show the event off, because I really think they did an amazing job with the landscaping, but I crashed. And when I went in today I crashed twice, so...this is my life now. We're just moving on.

it-happened-again2

And it happened again.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...