02 October, 2019

blurred black and white as they flicker past

"Happy Halloween from Tod and Abby!" the description began. It continued
We are pleased to share with you our haunted sim. Please feel free to explore not only the haunted area of our sim but the rest too. Haunted House, Halloween, Asylum, Ghost, Zombie, Sex, Swingers, Voice, couples.
So let's go see Tod's Lounge Haunted Sim.



Well, I'm officially terrified.



Where the hell is the haunt??

I give up, there's a default beam-in point that leaves me off at that precise point and not the nigh-4000-meters-in-the-air point where the haunt supposedly is? And I can't fly, so forget it. They are not getting reviewed.



On the other hand, SL'S TOP HAUNTED PLACES TOUR and HUNT is now open, being October 1st. Their description matches their name:
TP Now!! Oct. 1 - 31st- 10th year for Grid Wide, "SL'S TOP HAUNTED PLACES TOUR AND HUNT"! Approx 100 Creative Haunts, Hunts and Halloween Shopping.Halloween, Haunted House, Ghost, Witch, Shop, Zombie, Monster, Skeleton, Graveyard, Muertes, Vampire, Werewolf
Right. So port there for the list, it will likely grow with more places during the month.

In the meantime, I really liked the Weeping Angel homage statue at the last stop, so I pulled it into edit to find out who made it. Turns out it's from Lost Junction and retails for L$100. Nifty!

How about the haunted house at Bazzar Fantasy (their spelling, not mine)? Their blurb is pretty standard:
Halloween Haunted House in Bazzar Fantasy Community. Enter if you DARE. Opened Happy Halloween 2019, spooky, scary, ghost, haunted, halloween


That looks promising. (The running legs behind the skeleton belong to an animesh kid. He says he's looking for his mommy, but the ghosts won't let him out.)



AAAAAHHHH! Okay, that was actually my first real jumpscare this season. Because there wasn't anything else in the room, until suddenly, GAME RIP SPIDER. I actually jumped in RL.



And, due to the random pop-up monsters, I decided to chicken out and just cammed up to see the rest of the haunt. Unfort, I cammed too far--this is the attic. Doesn't appear to be much going on, but I'm also not there, so if I went up there, something might have leapt out of a box or something?

Anyway, I may have to give this one a full entry. It's not bad. What I did see seemed pretty good.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...