01 October, 2019

call me calloused, call me cold, call me cocky, watch your tone

I've kind of abandoned "haunted house" as a search term, and I've exhausted all opportunities using "creepy" and "spooky", so I've moved on to "ghost". Have I been to Dragon's Refuge yet? It doesn't sound familiar, and it came up in the search.



The blurb for the land states:
Forgotten by the sands of time, Shrouded in Shadows, Dragon's Refuge sits as quiet as the Old Lord who once walked in life there when first formed. The Land had been prosperous, rich, Yet now is only a ghost of what it once was. Lost within old Romania.
It doesn't look familiar...



I'm not even sure this is a haunt.



Well, there is a cemetery...



Standing stones are always good. But outside of occasional howls--and one low growl near the port-in-point--there's nothing else that clearly labels this as a haunt. I think it's just...land.



The reflections on the water are phenomenal, though.



But...yeah. Hmm. I have no idea. It's a good wander. It's Adult land, if you decide to go. It's pretty. But it's not a haunt.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...