19 October, 2019

you committed, I'm your crime, push my button anytime

This could be dire. The keywords to contemplate:
apocalypse, horror, urban survival, grunge, dystopian town, cannibal caves, creepy cemetery, photography, popular, scary, haunted hangout, hospital, asylum, carnival, circus, amusement park, freakshow, halloween, NO SEX,flicker,
The "NO SEX" prohibition is ironic, considering it's an Adult sim.

viper1

The night is rainy and cold. Distant whispers, the wind through the trees, the crackle of lightning directly overhead.

viper2

Oh, no. I've seen this build. It was used for a deeply tragic "asylum" shopping event a few years back. Whole thing depended on the trope of all mentally ill people being psychotic blood-covered murderers screaming in dirty hallways and corpse-infested padded cells. It was terrible.

viper3

I can't figure if this skeleton is screwed into the chair, or if that's just a halo-style clavical support.

viper4

That is genuinely creepy.

viper5

No.

viper6

Absolutely no.

I mean, look, the translucent floating toys effect is pretty neat. But the fact that one of the toys is YET AGAIN a Robbie doll, and the center figure is YET AGAIN a F.E.A.R. game rip, I'm done with this. There may be more; I didn't bother. Go if you want, it's not great.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...