12 October, 2019

running from the debt in the battle of cyber heads

I won't lie, finding out that my blog is essentially text-only at the moment sort of drained all the joy out of finding new haunts. I still have a few days' worth of entries I'd already completed, which will also launch without images, and...it's depressed me a bit, along with trying to find other working ways to get the pictures back to visible shutting down one by one.

But I'm still working on it. For what it's worth.

How about Lunar's Haunted House in Itaca? The description does sound like a haunt:
Interactive Haunted House. Halloween, Haunted Mansion. Fun for all ages. Take your time exploring and sit on things to interact. Spooky, Scary, asylum, Circus, Freakshow, Haunted Museum, Fright, Halloween Photo Spot. Vampires, Haunt, boo, witches,


It seemed to take a very long time to rez things in, and...asa I had a touch of headache knifing my forebrain, and it was late when I went through (the night previous), I just gave up and started walking around.

There's lots of screaming here. That is also not precisely helping.



Definitely an evil pumpkin.



I guess this is the entrance?



Hello, annoying collection of game rips.



Way overcrowded. There's just too much going on.



Was I here last year? I have the weirdest feeling I was. Or at somewhere very similar. I had to have been here. But it wasn't this cluttered last year, was it? I can't remember.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...