27 October, 2019

for the days that have rolled on

Well, at least Adult's in the name? The description is...a bit odd:
Come visit the haunted homestead of Tig and faith. Enjoy the cryptic walk down the old dirt road. Some of this haunted sim features: haunted house, get married in our haunted church, cemetery, pumpkins, circus, dancing, creepy, scary, halloween, corn maze
The "get married" is a touch odd, but so far, it mostly just sounds like too much going on all at once. Still, worth a check at least.

hauntrail1

So, a tropical haunt. This is going to take a bit of work...

hauntrail2

That's better.

hauntrail3

Huh. It's raining over the bridge, but the house is on fire? Intriguing.

hauntrail4

I miss the days when I didn't know these were game rips, and thought they were interesting haunted children instead.

hauntrail5

Oh, hey! I have this house on my Marketplace list! Smaller than I thought it would be.

hauntrail6

This ghost came with a nice sound effect--not a moan, or a scream, or a whimper, but what sounded like a creaking door hinge with a violin wail. Nifty.

hauntrail7

Definitely an unsanctified chapel.

So, overall, this is an okay haunt. At the very least, it's a fun wander--there are bridges to cross, places to cuddle, endless places for photographs, and I'm sure it goes on for a bit, as I stopped at the chapel and they mention a circus. Does it have flaws? Sure, chief amongst them the game rips. But it does create a mood, at the very least.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...