22 October, 2019

I'm Miss Fortune, Miss So Soon, I'm like a bottle of pain

The Pushkin sim features a mainland tour? But it's on one parcel? The blurb doesn't clear things up, but does at least sound like a haunt:
Want to have some scary fun this Halloween? Come visit Red's Haunted Mainland Tour..Take a tour through the Haunted Lake House, Zombie Barn, Path to Hell, Graveyard, Asylum, Haunted Greenhouse and Haunted house.
reds1

Sure. Hit me dead in the face with two gorram game rips right off the bat. Not cool, kids. Not impressed.

reds2

Was I here last year?

reds3

Warning came too late.

reds4

More game rips...

reds5

Is rips all this place has?

reds6

Yep, I'm done here. Avoid this one. Sound effects are too loud, too many game rips, total waste of a haunt experience.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...