12 October, 2019

walk away and head for the door

Oh, this one may be an issue. According to the land description:
This abandoned house has sat for decades. Hidden in a dark spooky forest. A Secret MaleDom Cult, is rumored to meet in the lighthouse, where an Old Captain ruled harshly, demanding all women strip before entering.

Halloween - Haunted - BDSM - CMnf
So obviously CMNF again. I am going to ruthlessly ignore this as I'm just figuring out if it works as a haunt. They can bite me if anyone's here to command me to strip off.



Your average haunt on a windswept, stormy night.



Now, to be honest, this does not seem to be a direct rip of an existing property. The face and hands are different, to start. But it's still a long-haired Japanese ghost crawling out of the TV, a la Sadako in Ringu. So...this one's iffy.

Also, there's no reason why an abandoned house would have a brand-new LED widescreen TV. That is all.



I'm never comfortable on clearly adult sims that have toddlers running around. I mean, sure, he's a homicidal toddler in clown makeup, but...still. It's...skeevy.



DID YOU HAVE TO. NO YOU DID NOT.



Yep. Done here. I don't need to see the rest of the sim.

Do not recommend, whether or not you want to go scamper around on an Adult sim rife with children.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...