29 October, 2019

inside my mind, shades of visions, fading photographs of you, of me

Evolving Images apparently has a haunt this year. Their description states:
Visit the dining room for Halloween treats, and the kitchen for beanie and snake stew. Most Halloween décor is set for sale, but explore the grounds for some hidden free Halloween décor. Be careful going upstairs, it is called a haunted house! mwahaha
Okay. Let's check it out.

evolved1

Who puts a haunt on a bright sunny beach? I'm at least setting the day cycle to midnight.

evolved2

The ripped clown does not fill me with confidence. But I will say, the rest of the downstairs being decorated for a party doesn't hurt--Halloween house-party nostalgia is strong this year.

evolved3

That's clever, and it's apparently made by Evolving Images.

evolved4

I'm not sure which disturbs me more: that the presence of toys suggests this is a child's bedroom; that it's the only bedroom in the house; that this bedroom seems to be doing double duty as body storage; or that the storm seems to be coming from inside the house.

Overall, this isn't terrible. I found it laggy, but that could be me right now--Windows updated on my comp and everything has been as slow as molasses since. I will add, though, that everything in the house seems to be purchasable, so...there's that.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...