14 October, 2019

'cause I can only think about you and what it's like to walk around you

Did you know there's a glass pumpkin patch? I didn't, but then, I've never been to Illinois. Still, it sounds amazing.

I am very confused by this next one. Why? Because of their description:
experience the beauty of Sweet Pleasures
Rentals, romantic, Halloween, Haunted, tropical, clothing optional.
sex, photos, virtual fishing, dancing, dating, beach, private rental islands 100 L a week, intimate spots, hangout, relaxing, newbie friendly,
Huh. So basically, a cuddle/intimate moments sim, but the ones that stand out--of course--are "Halloween" and "Haunted". Riiiight.

sweet1

"Optional", not "required". Thanks, I'm staying dressed.

So let's see...what looks like a haunt around here...

sweet2

That'll do.

sweet3

Seems to be mostly cemetery.

sweet4

And...that's it? Oh, wait, no, I see clowns...

sweet5

And...that's it. Some rides, some dark booths, some drifting ghosts, a couple zombies. Welp. Not much of a haunt.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...