07 October, 2019

you loved me and you made me what I am today

So after the horrid Hubble's experience, I decided Falloween Meadows might be a decent change of pace. It's not a haunt, per se, as the description notes:
A home and garden event combining fall and halloween decor. Come for the decor, explore the spooky campsite and haunted house."
I ported in behind the event, it seems like, so let me extricate.



There are definitely cute things for sale here. This is Dreamscapes Decor's booth, and I can definitely see uses for the whirl of leaves as well as the pumpkin towers.



The Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project has a booth, which I found interesting. There even seems to be space in the back of the booth to take pictures.



There are more empty booths than I would normally expect for a themed event, but the ones I'm finding are pretty good. This one included, but it's also baffling, because nothing seems to be for sale? It's Gipsy Wolf's booth, which seems to be Marketplace-only, but the "Heart in Hand Spirit", for instance, goes for L$250 on her MP store.



I adore this, but I haven't yet found Shutter Field's booth. There is a pick in the designer's profile that mentions the event, so I'm sure she's somewhere here, but I haven't seen this for sale yet on site.

I'd say, even with the empty booth, it's worth going to. At the very least, it's a pleasant autumn walk.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...