02 October, 2019

and it's so hard to do and so easy to say

Picking up where we left off last time...



The man on the steps, the words over his head say "So, you just passing by when they need help? What if this was you? Let's change Halloween, help these people!"

The fellow eternally running behind him, his words say "I'll help you, Michelle! I love you! Something is stopping me from entering!"

The rain is pouring down in sheets.



Little running kid redux: the words over him say "Help me! I can't find my mommy! Ghost won't let me out! Help find my mom!"



Why is there a banana-throwing monkey in the bathroom?



Oh, good, a fire, just what I need to dry off. Of course, there's a werewolf that's fairly territorial in the area...



That's not something I'd want next to the bed.



Err...I'm sorry? I won't come into the nursery again?



This would not be conducive to sleep. And there's another monkey. And a screaming spider lady I'm sure is a rip from something, but I can't remember where.

If you do not have a spider phobia--because, on returning, I noticed there were spiders seemingly everywhere--this might be a fun house to visit. I didn't make it upstairs this time, so I'm sure there's more going on upstairs. Enjoy!

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...