29 October, 2019

and I don't know where I've been, and I don't know what I'm into (part two)

doggers6

Picking up where we left off, there is a track section with spiderwebs. I didn't see any actual spiders, but there are webs.

doggers7

I swear I've been here before. But I don't recognize the sim, or the house around the track. It's so odd.

doggers8

doggers9

This was also a neat effect. This was after the ride ended, and I went upstairs to explore the second level of the house. The kitchen had this, three slowly rotating chairs, with a ghost fading in and out.

doggers10

Okay, but these twop rips I can't ignore. Time to go.

The ride part is fun? Even though it basically laps the lower house twice, it's still fun. The upstairs is sort of find-the-effect wandering, and that's about it. Plus game rips, so, y'know...either this haunt is another three-skull extravaganza or you may like it, who knows? All I know is copyright infringement when I see it.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...