30 October, 2019

and as I watch you disappear into my head, well, there's a man who's telling me I might be dead (part one)

This one is deeply weird. Their blurb:
SG Restaurant,grocery store,groceries, produce,fruit,free food court,buttermilk,wood,logs,lumber,power,energy,friendly,ice,water,wellness,center,herbs,medical,rice,craft,supermarket rentals,social,fun,music,market,vegetables,Haunted House
So...nothing at all to do with anything seasonal, but oh-wait-Haunted-House. I haz a confuse.

So...where's the haunt?

jackson1

Wandering a short distance discovered this jumpscare clown. I wasn't interested in jumping into him repeated times to get everything to rez in, but...this is suitably creepy, I feel, on its own.

Later, I found a port pad. It was...confusing. It had these options: "Bowling Alley", "Education Par", Entertainmen", Supermarket", "clinic", and five completely empty buttons. I still haz a confuse.

jackson2

I wandered into the courtyard area and finally saw this sign. Oh, so I have to get there on my own, there's no direct port? That's annoying.

jackson3

That's...not a sign style you see every day.

jackson4

There's a tricky, but doable, corn maze that's fun to go through.

However, I got lost out the other side. I pretty much had to go back to the beginning and take a couple different paths before I cound the house.

jackson5

Warning: the house is not for arachnophobes, so do be aware.

jackson6

This was an interesting thing--one of the outdoor wandering spirits has apparently been given the house to patrol. Which means he randomly floats through rooms, through walls, circles back, and wanders through again.

And this is verging on long, so I'm splitting it in half. Continued in part two!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...