15 October, 2019

one more cup of coffee for the road, one more cup of coffee 'fore I go

Oh, my gods, I am so tempted not to anonymize this one, because the whole profile's perfect, but I had to capture this bit. It's the second pick in the picks section, titled "About You":
Don't take yourself too seriously. I know I don't.

There are 3 sides to every story. Even yours.

I LOVE a person who can admit to their mistakes and own up. It really floats my boat.

Are you really a dude/ lady-ma'am / duck / bedside-table-and-lamp in RL?
I don't care WHAT you are. I only care about WHO you are.

You wanna be a chick? Awesome.
A dog? Fantastic.
A fire truck? You be the best god damn fire truck you can be!

You are most definitely entitled to your opinions, just don't go pushing them on me.

If you have an issue with me, you'll take it up with me, to my face.
Not [candy*ss] around behind my back with your lippy [bullsh*t].

Try talking to me before you go thinking I'm a prick.
If afterwards you still think I'm an [*sshat]? Well then, I'll wear it.
I may not curse as much, and I take everything, including myself, WAY too seriously 24/7 (I wasn't called Literal Lass in City of Heroes for nothing), but yeah. I can totally get behind this.

How about All Hallows at Moochie? Maia Gasparini, owner of Hello Dave, puts this together every year, and while it's mostly designed to be pictoral and a great place to relax, some years she has a hunt as well.

The land description says:
Among the treacherous trees, the mouldering mist, the rattling ruins and the wretched wailing winds, there are creepy corners and secluded shadows waiting for those who dare to venture into the darkness. Halloween has arrived..."
moochie2

Nice flickering welcome sign.

moochie1

And a nifty center display: pumpkins, hay bales, firelight, and carved turnips. Traditional.

moochie3

There's been a few changes from last year, of course. I doubt she keeps it as a sim-size set piece to flip out every year. That just adds to things, though.

moochie4

A trio of cackling witch cut-outs in front of a small campfire. Lovely little detail.

moochie5

Past the covered bridge, there's a lovely little cafe. Explore a bit, and you'll find caramel apples, hot chocolate, corn dogs and lollipops, and even warm cider. No coffee though, alas.

moochie6

Which path will you take?

moochie7

I like it here.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...