13 October, 2019

I'm goin' to Muriel, see, can I bring some coffee home? (part 1)

Okay. Took a bit of research, and trying out different things, but--for now--I ran a test entry with the new picture display system in place, and it seems to work. Now I just have to redo it for every other image on my blog, and sorry, folks, I'm only going to do this--again, for now--for the recent entries only (September 1st on). It's just too daunting to consider doing this for every single image that's ever been posted on the blog.

But...until I can secure a more permanent solution...this puts the blog back to as functional as it was before. Ish.

Now then. The next haunt. Something isn't adding up here. The description of the place:
*~~* Family Land where All are Welcome. Peaceful Friendly Place for Couples to Share Romance, Love, Dancing, Date, Photogenic Environment for Relaxation and Romance. Adult Animations, Halloween Cemetary and Haunted Skybox. Seasonal Themed
Okay, so...nothing makes this a a haunt but "Halloween Cemetary and Haunted Skybox", nearly the very last set of keywords?

Oh, and keep in mind, while they say they feature Adult animations, they're on Moderate-rated mainland. Just FYI.

blindfate1

Though the gate we go.

blindfate2

Okay, I actually really liked the dance circle until I noticed the pole at dead center. Is that really...?

blindfate3

It is! It's one of the old Sine Wave poles! Man, I spent a lot of time on those at various clubs.

blindfate4

Just some skeletons chillin' by the tree.

blindfate5

Radioactive spider. Huh.

blindfate6

And a winged skeleton catching some moon rays.

So yeah. This isn't terrible. But she mentioned a skybox?

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...