31 August, 2019

see you getting weak as I’m creeping in closer

I thought I'd get an early start for once this year, and found the House of the Crimson Wings:
Supernatural horror, Japanese theme haunted Role play, paragraph RP, demons, youkai, ghosts, fatal frame / project zero, horror, undead, victim, violence, drama, mature themes. visit crimsonwings.net for more details, or visit us!
Huh. A website, even.

crimsonwings1

One arrives on a bamboo, or other similarly-grained light wood, deck, and one must then walk into the actual haunt.

There are many rules auto-given at landing for the sim itself, which seems to be a therianthrope preserve. Walk past that and you'll see this sign. (The small shack to the right will give out the flashlight mentioned.)

crimsonwings2

I swear I went through this one once. Didn't I? I can't even remember at this point, there's been so many.

crimsonwings3

Found the kitchen...I think...And it doesn't look familiar. Maybe they changed things?

crimsonwings4

Many of the rooms seem empty. Not, abandoned-haunted-house clutter, I mean actually empty of any furnishings, barring the occasional cobweb. It's very odd.

crimsonwings5

The library? There do seem to be a sufficient quantity of books to qualify.

crimsonwings6

All in all...it's sufficiently atmospheric, definitely. If one walks the house with sounds on, one will hear whispers, soft voices, wind, sounds of past pain and misery. But...that's really it. There's not much else.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...