24 October, 2020

I believe all your lies, the look in your eyes, you make it all seem true

(Roleplay entry.)

drums2-1

The factory's gone quiet, but that doesn't mean things have ceased. And the new ships being commissioned...more driven by arcane power than steam and tubing.

drums2-2

For instance, what assembly line needs retaining circles?

drums2-3

I haven't been inside this one yet. I...don't think I want to know what's inside.

drums2-4

And through the wall of the castle, phasing in and out of reality...

drums2-5

And through the soil of Steelhead, reaching for the Northwest sky...

drums2-6

And from within the tangle of viridescent tentacles, some heavily plated machine shaped like a...shark? It took some concentration to freeze the emergence in place, but...that's all I can do. I can't send it back. I don't dare let it out. What is the Duke doing?

drums2-7

And why did he invent a witch bomb? What purpose does that serve?

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...