17 October, 2020

Haunted Crowe

The blurb said:
"Open till November 1 - Come get ghoulishly thrilled! Haunted House Halloween ghost ghoul horror scare scary all hallows eve samhain spooky photography"
So I went.

crowe1

There is way too much going on here, in all directions, but I did like the drunken skeletons. They were fun to watch.

crowe2

Turning around to face the other way, I found a crimson cornfield and a spooky mansion high up a cliff. I didn't check over that way due to the everything else.

crowe9

Coming up on the first house I picked up, I thought these were just adorable little spooks. They moved when I walked past.

crowe3

I will say this--they are having fun with skeletons in this one.

crowe4

A lot of fun--this guy bobbed up and down in one corner of the living room.

crowe5

Outside again discovered more posed skeletons--this one next to another draped over a high-backed chair, which were both beside a swing set made of blood-streaked bones.

crowe6

Across a little bridge I found this rather despondent fisher-skeleton.

crowe7

I remember new trails. Whatever happened to them and their lovely sense of haunted whimsy?

crowe8

Did I mention there's a lot going on here? At least four haunts, if not six, plus set pieces everywhere, including this ghost ship. Some game rips, not a ton, and even through all the clutter, there's a definite intention behind everything. Even if you just hit one or two places, as I did, you'll find something worth seeing, I think. Four out of five skulls.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...