18 October, 2020

well, I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black

Not Scenes? Well, yes, because at this point, I don't want to cause further strife, so this is NOT quoting of conversations from SL. It will be markedly rephrased to my opinions only. (Which still may not stop controversy, but I'm doing what I can.)

So here they are, in order.
  1. Attacking people just for being friends with me is a low blow. Please, just stop. You're all adults. Act like them.
  2. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not holding onto grudges. I'm sorry we are where we are. But I'm not dwelling on anything, I'm not feeling guilty over anything, and I'm certainly not plotting against anyone.
  3. The main reason this is up in the air, still, is not just being accused, but being accused of specific things. The current being "poaching". I've never "poached" anyone from any sim. Neither has Hiro. I've never told ANYONE who's playing on ANY sim to leave that sim, including sims I KNEW were deeply, psychotically toxic (and before anyone points fingers at that statement, I am thinking SPECIFICALLY of Lumindor and Valruna, and NOTHING MORE CURRENT). That is not my place, and MOREOVER I encouraged people to stay. Just because we leave a place doesn't mean that place can't still be wonderful and enthralling for others.
  4. Codicil to the above: there is NO ONE who roleplays on the grid who lives and solely exists, 24/7, on one sim. People port away for sales, to meet with friends, people log out for RL, people go to classes elsewhere if they're involved in some learning effort in SL. Every time someone leaves X sim, it doesn't mean someone else has stolen them away. That is a staggering amount of paranoia. Again, please stop. Be adult about it.
Ultimately, people will believe what they want to, and nothing I say will convince the ones who've already decided who's right and who's wrong. All I'm asking is that whether I'm viewed as an individual, with my own thoughts and feelings, or Her Satanic Majesty of improper influence and aggrandizing plans, to please consider before you attack others. You want to attack me? Fine. Come to MY door. Don't pick on other people just because you're upset. That's what bullies do.

And that's all.

Will this still bug me? Of course. For reasons of closure, and because I am an obsessive-compulsive on many things, but also...If I had no other reasons, I apparently lost a close friend over everything that happened, someone who used to talk to me several times a day, and now won't even answer the two notecards I sent asking why she unfriended me. And again, this person is an adult, with their own mind and emotions, but if this is the level of nonsensical detritus thrown around in meetings and conversations, it's really no wonder she's also apparently decided I'm Satan. Or married to Satan.

I don't get people sometimes.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...