23 October, 2020

so I'll take two of what you're having and I'll take all of what you got (part I)

GRIND Halloween's blurb said:"Romantic Dancing with your date and Halloween Spooky Sim brought to you by Alexzis Meredith.
Haunted,house,skeletons,zombies,zombie,graveyard,Scarecrow,scary,,ghotic,Ghosts,Tombstone,Graves, scary sprits, ghouls, witches,trick or treat, costumes, dress u"
Well, I was in a dress, so...I went.

grind1

Turns out I didn't need one. While there was a dance floor--and people there--I was more interested in the marquee arrows that led around the side, because that's where I saw Hallows decorations. Including this rather familiar Slenderman at a bus stop along the sidewalk.

grind2

Well, this is certainly unusual. From a quiet sidewalk, through a wrought-iron gate, to...an alligator? Seemed upset, too.

grind3

To the side of the alligator--and the little shack it was in front of--was a side passage. Here be spiders, so be warned.

grind4

To one side of the house was this dancing masked fellow. Not sure why he was dancing there, but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

grind6

And to the other side of the house I noticed these color-changing skeletons. I hadn't noticed them on the other side of the fence, so...either they hadn't rezzed in yet, or they weren't visible from the front? Not sure, but they were also fun to watch.

Next up: the house!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...