12 October, 2020

stop me if you've heard this one before: a man walks into a bar and leaves before his ashes hit the floor

Rosewood Hills is here...and if you really want to see it for yourself, well...don't say you weren't warned.

Speaking of madness, the Mad Circus is in town, and for once, it's not ours.

mad-circus

No, this is the Mad Circus sales event, where nearly every booth has a L$10 special gift, most have gachas for those interested, and the theme is decidedly bigtop macabre.

And the people are...strange...
[11:18] Txxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: XXX Grams MAX of sugar A day, fights sexual addiction. There also Tetris effect Google it, 30 grams of sugar for 30 min of Gameplay but i go for 45 min. it cure it
[11:18] Second Life: Txxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx has given you this texture: Sexual Rage2!!!!!!
I discarded the texture, preparing to walk into the event--I hadn't even walked through the gates yet!--when it happened again:
[11:18] Second Life: Txxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx has given you this texture: Sexual Rage2!!!!!!
[11:18] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Excuse me?
He didn't answer, so I pulled the profile as I wandered in. Apparently Mr. T has this as the sum total of his SL bio:
love to use sleep fan App....


the socal bullying hasn't quiet stop tatolly for years



The Gays are handycap
Oh, a troll, then. Blocked and muted.

In other news, the Dark Style Fair is open, and oh, man, is it good. SO much arcane goodness packed into one cracked, lava-fissured landscape.

But that's not why I'm mentioning it. The Hotdog store has an attachment there called "Gutted"

gutted1

This retails for L$350, if I recall correctly, and there's some up and down here. First, no alpha included, though most people with mesh bodies won't have an issue. It's also built to be unisex, which is awesome.

But...the viscera don't move. Alas. So I'm going to have to keep plugging away at figuring out mesh and animation to rebuild my Eviscera skirt. Still. One step closer!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...