18 October, 2020

so, don't swear to God, he never asked you, it's not his heart you drove a knife through (part I)

Creepfest Park told me,
"Join us Oct. 2 thru Nov. 1 @ CREEPFEST PARK Where you can create your own image of CREEPY and we won't distort your view. Halloween, Fair , Ferris Wheel, Roller coaster, Corn Maze. Rides, Haunted House, Interactive, Couples, Singles, Family.."
but now I'm wondering how they mean that. I can "create [my] own image of CREEPY" and they won't "distort" my view?

What view?

creepfest-park1

I was amused by this, I admit.

creepfest-park2

So, past the entrance, there was a proper amusement park of creepy rides. This was the front entrance to it.

creepfest-park3

This was a pirate ship, hydrolically rocked through an artificial storm. I'm intrigued enough I might go back and see how it is to actually ride.

creepfest-park4

Past the section with rides, there was a small area where small yellow "Photo opportunity!" signs started showing up. While this rest area had one near the front, where I stretched out by the crackling fire was fine for pictures.

creepfest-park5

Past the fire and the log and hay bale seating was the entrance to a maze...

creepfest-park6

...and, uh...whatever this was...

creepfest-park7

And past that I found...the Unholy Roller Horror Ride.

(Continued in part two.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...