02 October, 2020

this is how the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper

Title, of course, taken from T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men.

Seen on a random profile:
"I feel a good submissive should be like an Italian Courtesan of the middle Ages. Loyal, obedient, subservient, and if you mistreat them they slit your throat before you have a chance to apologize."
Sadly, no author was listed, and Google isn't saying.

But I do tend to agree.

And I try to stay away from direct copyright violation, but this seems enough different...I think I've found this year's Halloween costume for the Sakura ball. Sadly, Salt and Pepper sells each dress separately from the gloves, but I was able to pick up the red dress, and the purple gloves, so...that will be fun.

Now to other matters, and I'll make this brief. It has been a day. Sniping, accusations, insane misbehavior on the part of more than one person at many times during the day, all of it accusing me or mine of things we've never done, wouldn't do, and don't intend to do. The last straw was someone's alt coming after my partner for something I've written on here, so...that's it. That's all, I'm done.

Observant readers will find one singular mention of a particular roleplay sim in tags. That is the only entry that now links to that particular roleplay sim, and that is only left intact because that sim's blog linked to it in an entry there. If they wish to let me know they're taking down the link, I'll happily delete the entry. It's up to them.

All other entries have been edited to remove any references to places, sims, or people on them by name. The pictures are the same, but beyond that, nothing else directly points to a particular place.

And there will be NO further mention of this particular roleplay sim on this blog in future, because apparently, some people never made it out of junior high emotionally, and are getting snippy.

So. That's it. The blog's clear. Everyone happy now? We are most decidedly moving on.

1 comment:

Trushseeker said...

I only see one person here gettign snippy and emotionally uinstable and that is the writer of the blog.

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...