31 October, 2020

nothing you can say can stop me going home

Tying up things for the year, a very disappointing one for haunts, all in all. But we're now at the Ils de l'Ours haunt, so...maybe this will at least be average.

ils-1

From the front entrance, things look very foggy.

ils-2

And monochrome.

ils-3

It's atmospheric, I'll give them that. But it's just one graveyard. Next.

How about the Church of the Poison Mind? They're technically a club, but to the right, there's a haunt.

poison-church1

The furniture's interesting...

poison-church2

Ah, yes, the cannibal kitchen trope. Tired of it.

poison-church3

Probably shouldn't have had that third glass of arsenic...

poison-church4

But what I most want to know is--what happened to the baby?

Anyway, that's it for the year. I'm calling it. There may be more houses out there, but I'm tired of digging through dreck to find even paste gems. The angel statue in the first one made a great picture, and I do like the haunted bed set, to be fair, but...eh. Three of out five skulls?

I guess there's next October.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...