11 October, 2020

so I'll take two of what you're having and I'll take all of what you got (part II)

(Continued from part I.)

Haven-shuttle7

We flew right by Osiris, and kept on going, until we approached a pale pale green gas planet...AND FLEW STRAIGHT THROUGH. Noooo, my immersion!

Haven-shuttle8

And back into the black.

Haven-shuttle9

We did a flyby of this space station...the build put me in mind of Deep Space Nine, but I was told what it actually is. I just can't remember currently? Paradise Station? Drat. I forget.

Haven-shuttle10

AND BACK INTO THE BLACK.

Haven-shuttle11

Finally! Landfall! Wait...isn't that Haven's airfield?

Haven-shuttle12

It was Haven's airfield:
[21:33] Hxxx Sxxxxxx: wait
[21:33] Hxxx Sxxxxxx: are we back where we started?
[21:34] Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Axxxxxxx:
[21:33] Lxxxxxxx Sxxxxxx: I think your shuttle has malfunctioned. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you enjoyed the tour ;) (this happens time to time due to SL 'stuff' :). Uusually its a 45 second ride to the Capital
[21:34] Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Axxxxxxx: lol. we ARE.
[21:34] Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Axxxxxxx: OH MY GOD.
[21:34] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): So we missed Osiris
[21:34] Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Axxxxxxx: yeah.
[21:34] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) laughs
So, round trip of the quadrant. Got it. Guess we'll have to try to reach Osiris another time...

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...