17 October, 2016

nice to meet you, where you been?

Last stop of today, I think, is going to be The Forgotten. Which has a full notecard of rules and actually asks me to walk around without my AO, which makes my skin itch, but...okay. Here we go.



Flashlight, check. AO off, twitchy, but check. Ready to proceed....I guess, so...check.



This threw me. I thought there'd be a specific "Go here" arrow or whatever, and there's not. There's a lot of places through this haunt that we, ourselves, have to figure out where to go and how to get there. I'm somewhat embarrassed it took me so long to figure this one out, but at least I got to see the Saw room a few times!



So, each area is different. There's not a lot linking them other than they're all part of the same haunt, but this one is huge. Once we get past the initial floor, we're dropped into a small patch of wooded forest, with a center path leading to a graveyard, and, beyond that, a small church.



There's a lot of things to see, a lot of experiences to play out while wandering through the haunt. Plus some fairly well-done decorations, and even the ones that aren't as highly detailed--like this angel--work so well with everything else.



I'd say, it's good to see someone else in the little church I just escaped into, save...she seems to be, well...rusting.



Oh, dear. He's not one to play with. Especially not the way he throws rocks and balls of fire.

(Continued in part two.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...