03 October, 2016

I'm livin' downtown and it's killin' me

Polaris Playground's haunted house, also on an Adult sim, claims zombies will also attack, but only on weekends:
"Scary Haunted House and Hunt including Vampire, Ghost, Evil Spirits, Demons, Werewolves, Witches, Spiders, and Zombies. On weekends zombies can be shot and can kill you! Bring a gun!"
Sure. Okay. But since it's not the weekend, I should be fine...right?



There may be pirates here, based on the crashed ships in the cove...



Even the trees are haunted, and I had to dodge one rather space-invasive zombie to get up to the second level, where I found a cave.



...with a REALLY big spider inside...



And while I was slowly backing away from the hissing mother spiders, six of her baby spiders pounced me and nibbled me to death, and I got sent home.

So, houses like this are zero fun for me. If I'm risking death and dismemberment--in a way that will not just get me torn limb from limb, but will relocate me back to my home point--then how can I get good pictures? How can I look around the haunt? How can I enjoy things in the haunt?

But I'm not turning in an entire negative report, because this one is well made, and there are people who like running for their virtual lives, and fighting off bad things to do it. If you're one of those people, feel free to enjoy the hell out of this one, because it's big, there's a lot of different ways to die, and it's well-designed overall.

But I'm not going back.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...