20 October, 2016

got a long list of ex-lovers; they'll tell you I'm insane

The Farmer and the Dead is a haunt on another Adult parcel of land. But before I actually explore anything, I want to make a few things clear.

Here's the blurb from the landmark:
Halloween fun for ALL ages! Zooby give a way, Cornfield Maze and trick or treat hunt, Pumpkin patch w/ prizes, UFO and more. For those enjoy the more graphic horror the haunted house is for you!
Sounds like a kid-friendly haunt, right? For the most part, at least?

And these:


are vendors selling clothing and costume items sized for child avatars.

Why, then, are these booths--selling childrens' items--found on ADULT LAND?!? Within walking distance of a place that has not one, not two, but three different warning signs for "graphic" content?

Do let me know, because that just feels...skeevy, to the point of not wanting to continue through the haunt. Tell you what--you want to go to an Adult land where kids are apparently welcomed with open arms, feel free, but that is so not my scene. I get hassled enough for being short and occasionally doll-like in Adult spaces when I am one, I don't need to deliberately incur reactions in people who think I'm there with ulterior motives. Ugh.



Beam me up and out, I'm so done here.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...