13 October, 2016

the tip of the iceberg, the sun before the burn

So, wanted to take in another haunt, and I made it Shenanigan's, but I'm a little lost.



I mean...this is just an oak tree, right? And there's nothing else around here that...oh, wait. I see stairs. Hold on.



Hello! I found you! Oh, good.



I also found...her, and...I'm rather wishing I hadn't.



Yes, I didn't set to midnight, or to estate time--actually, I did set to estate time, but it was set to midday--so all of these pictures are in the unflinching light of day. Strangely, though, that doesn't seem to lessen the impact.



This little set piece had lovely orange and black bats fluttering around, I kept trying to get a good shot with them gathered around.



Rude, much? I was taking pictures here!



This was very neatly done. Again, there's no jump scares, no wails of damned souls, but that doesn't seem to matter. It's a good wander, there are some great photo ops, and I thought this was a good use of my time. Apparently, there is a "sekrit dungeon", which I failed to find, but I wasn't really searching through everything, either. I liked what I saw in the cemetary, and I was content with that.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...