11 October, 2016

yeah, I slip, I'm still an animal

(Continued from part one.)



"I love you Mommy" over the bed...written in blood...and "I love you Daddy" written by a pile of abandoned blocks, also in blood. I'm not sure which message is creepier.



I do know that even without the latest rash of clown sightings this year, this clown would be creepy enough all on his own.



And if I have to see this particular import everywhere, at least this haunt made it as original as they could, with the self-portrait and the box of paints.



All in all, this is another one that's okay. There aren't any major moments of terror, but it has a good atmosphere, not much is repeated to death, and it's a decent use of your time. I liked it.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...