09 October, 2016

signs of life color your skin

The owner of the Leafroller haunt recommended I go here next, so off I went to check it out.



Already, I'm thinking this could be my kind of place. I mean, anyone who appreciates bonemingoes is on my wavelength.



What an elaborate table. Should we eat things we find in a haunted house? Probably not, but that's not going to stop me! Just about everything on this table gives something edible, or drinkable, and they're all fun things.



So many cute little ghosties in this place, it's kind of awesome.



The ghost waiter again, and his tray serves haunted cupcakes. If nothing else, you'll go through this house well-fed, or at least drift through on a virtual sugar high.

(Continued in part two.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...