13 October, 2016

sweet raptured light, it ends here tonight



I caught this on the description box of a haunt:
Happy Halloween and welcome to the Celtic Dragon haunted house :)
fun for the hole family
Yes, "hole family" is a quote. Oh, I have all the dread.



Well, they look...friendly...



She did not look friendly, but she also didn't rush me howling, either, so...that's good?



Just chillin' with their bonies at the skelepub...



Can you torture skeletons? Does it hurt when you do?



And that is one freaked-out kitty-cat.

Overall, I'm not going to say skip this one, but there's not much there, there, is the main thing. It's a small haunt, neatly done, but max, if I port there fresh of a day and let everything rez in, it'll take me ten minutes max to walk through. So that's your grains of salt for this one--it's okay, it's just teensy.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...