20 August, 2019

things are getting weirder at the speed of light

For anyone who doesn't yet know that the King Arthur-themed Enchantment event is open, it is! It runs until September 1st, so there's still time to go get that cloak--or whatever else catches your eye.

Now. More Hair Fair styles!

We start with EMO-tions:



This is "DORA", shown in "Mahagony" from the "BRUNTETTE" HUD. (I'm not being mean, it's really spelled like that.) There's an included hairbase applier for Catwa, Lelutka, and all other mesh heads adapted to Omega, but also, a system-layer version (in 10b Black).

I tinted the hair clip blue.



This is "MARGERY", I'm wearing the Busty version, which nearly works, in Black from the B/W HUD.

This one, oddly, did not have an included system-layer hairbase.



And this is "RILEY" which I'm wearing in Crimson from the REDS HUD. And the included hairbase in EMO-tions' 10b Black. (Though I'm fairly sure I have red hairbases that would work better.)

You can find EMO-tions on the Noirette sim.



Next up: EscalateD with "Allegra", which I'm wearing the V2 version of, and in the reverse blonde/black color from the MultiHUD Blondes. Single side-bun styles are always strange for me as a concept, but I do own one from Magika, and people can carry them off.



This is "Carlee", where I'm again wearing V2, and I'm showing it half in the acid orange/brilliant red, and half in the neon green/acid yellow (from the Neons MultiHUD, naturally).



And this is "Carlee" from the back, because there's really no idea how intricate the braiding is just looking from the front. (In addition: it was not quite big enough for my head out of the box, but could be resized with a simple click.)



And finally, "Insomnia", a high-crown braided style, which I'm showing in a lighter brown/yellow-blonde from the Multihud Browns. It, also, is not quite big enough, and this one, at least, cannot be adjusted with a click. Which is a shame, I really like this look.



And this is the braids at the back. I've tinted the hair bands black for contrast, and sadly, the red demo bands will not be included in the final purchased hair. (Kind of a shame, I admit, because all three colors together look like a rich sunset.) But the style HUD included is pretty comprehensive--a bunch of colors for the hair ribbons, plus the choice to wear both braids forward, back, or over alternate shoulders.

EscalateD can be found on Noirette.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...