24 August, 2019

now let's do something different now that we're all here

About this point in Hair Fair coverage every year, I start getting totally burned out. Some years I've thrown away the rest of the demos, figuring that's all I could get to, and move on with things. This year, I'm deep in the clutches of the Imp of the Perverse, so I'm determined to see this thing through. For whatever that's worth.

We've arrived at Exile, and their first style, "Audrey".



I'm wearing the + version, and I'm showing it in color 25 from the enclosed HUD. There are apparently more colors available in the full HUD, and there's a styling section attached with four different presentations.



Next up is "Lily", shown in color 13 from the enclosed HUD. The styling section on this one apparently only changes the bangs?



This is "Nadia", and for this style, I clicked for the extra colors. So it's in color 43 from the enclosed HUD. It's not quite large enough for my head, though, and there's no ability to resize.

You can find Exile on the Blonde sim.



Next is F and M/Oblivion, with their first of two styles, "Niobe". I'm showing it in color 16 from the enclosed HUD.

I have no idea where one would wear this style, but there it is.



This is "Pandora", and I'm showing it in color 4 from the enclosed HUD. There may be an ability to change the pearls and/or the ribbon in an actual bought copy, but in the demo, it does not exist.



This is "Pandora" from the back. You can find F and M/Oblivion on the Blonde sim.



Next up, HoMAGE, which makes exclusively male styles. I'll do my best, though. This is called "Akheem Base Locs".



This is the "Akheem Tied Knot" atop the "Base Locs".



This is "Elvin". Not sure if it's meant to be worn with the "Base Locs", but doing that anyway. (No, none of these come with color HUDs.)



This is the "Rhyan Full Drape" attached to the "Base Locs".



And the "Rhyan Half Drape". I didn't know what the difference was until I turned the camera to the front again. Oh, over the chest. (Which obviously cuts into mine).

Apparently I'm wrong on their having no female styles? Because both the Full Drape and the Half Drape also had female versions.



There's also an included baseball hat. Okay.

You can find HoMAGE on the Redhead sim. (And I'm sorry, I didn't realize how many pictures were in this entry!)

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...