28 August, 2019

farewell, Angelina, the sky is on fire and I must go

Last one. Twenty entries. Yeesh.



And the last store we're covering is liquidmoon, and their first style "NIK". I'm showing it in color 3, and there's a notecard with it that says their hair may not fit on all head shapes. Really? Gosh, I would never have guessed. The visible scalp patches completely blew past me.

I'm wearing the low impact version, and the second style from the style HUD.



This is "PARKER", shown in color 12, and in the first style from the style HUD.



This is "ALAN", shown in color 24, and in the first style from the style HUD. "ALAN" was also the only one I clicked to resize, more on accident than anything else, and found I could do it. Are the others click to resize? No clue, and I'm not digging them out again. But at least this one is.

And...that's it. That's all I'm doing. I may not even make it to Hair Fair this year, due to other circumstances, but at least, everything that was sent out--that I could cover--I have covered. Joy to you all.

You can find liquidmoon on the Noirette sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.


But to tie this one up, have a bit of bizarre I've been dealing with:



So, I've been dealing with this for a bit, now. I've updated my drivers several times; this particular glitch still persists.



And it's not just that I'm seeing all the Firestorm jellydolls as this pixilated moving nightmare, just occasional jellies get this treatment. It seems very random.



As you can easily see in the above shot, and the first shot--the other jellydoll visible in the frame is normal, for values of displayed normality. And that's what I generally see--variously solid-colored avatar shapes, no hint of additional rez until I choose to render them in. And I'm fine with that--it was weird at first, but it's okay now. It diminishes the amount of things dragging on my graphics card, which is getting elderly at this point, and might soon need to be carted off to a home.

But no. This happens. No idea why. No clue whether it's a glitch in my system, or in Firestorm's. It's just...odd.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...