21 August, 2019

I get a call at midnight, I get a call at three

Not exactly bright and early, we arrive at Baistice.



The first style is called "Diamonds", and comes with no color HUD, period. So it's shown in the color it came out of the box being. There is a hair accessories HUD, though, but...it doesn't actually work. It just shows the colors of metal the hair clip--enscribed "DIAMOND"--and the jewels can be tinted. It can also be resized with a click.



Next up, the "Frida" style, and I totally get why they called it that. Again, no color HUD, but flipping up the accessories HUD tells me that the roses can be changed to eight different tones, the lilies can be changed to eight different tones, and the braided headband comes in a whopping twelve different textures.



Finally, the "Montmartre" style, which was the first one I actually clicked to rezize to hide patches of scalp. The hat, at least from what I'm seeing in the box, cannot be removed, but can be changed to 24 different textures.

Baiastice can be found on the Blonde sim.



Now we're up to Cae.

Apparently, all they're offering are hair accessories, so I grabbed a hair I'd recently acquired from no.match called "NO_LONGER".

So this is the "Flora" headband. The metal band can be changed to six different colors, the jewel petals can be changed to fifteen different colors, and the jewel flower centers can be changed to fifteen different colors.



This is the "Gem" barrette, default left position. No texture HUD included.



This is the "Heart" barrette, default left position. No texture HUD included.



This is the "Heart Gem" barrette, default left position. No texture HUD included.



This is the "Love" barrette, default left position. The enclosed color hud offers six options for metals, and sixteen? Twenty? options for gem colors.

You know what? You get the idea. I'm likely going to still track down missing pictures and retaking them, but for a bunch of barretes, I give up. The "Shell" barrette is also worn default left position, and the texture HUD for the Marine set (I'm assuming this barrette, and "Starfish" listed below, are from the Marine set) features five metals and, if I remember correctly, sixteen different variations for the pearls either side of the shell.

Rinse, repeat, burn, same thing: this would have been the "Starfish" barrette, default left position, same stats as above, but I have to get up early tomorrow, so no, not shown.



This is the "Stone" barrette, and the enclosed texture HUD offers six metals and twenty different stone tint options.



And finally, the "Sweet" barrette, default left position. The enclosed texture HUD offers six metal options and fifteen jewel stone shades.

Also, I apologize, I know it's a lot of pictures. I've tried to resize them so they don't take up quite so much room.

You can find Cae on the Blonde sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...