20 August, 2019

all this fever dreaming kills my appetite

Now. More Hair Fair styles!

Next up, ICONIC Hair. We start with "Octavia":



I'm showing it in the fourth tone from the VAMPS color HUD, and I've tinted the hairbow to the first setting, a solid black.



This is "Willa", and it's in the third tone from the OMBRE color HUD. (Yes, I had to retake this shot, I don't know where the original one went. I also notice upon retaking, this hairstyle seems awfully flat on top. Maybe it's just the pose?)

ICONIC's booth is on the Redhead sim.



Next up, Phoenix, with their style "Alexa", which I'm showing in the purplish-to-black shade from the Dipped HUD, and in the Fitted Mesh size. And first thing off the bat: hair no fit. Can't be clicked to resize, and I tried alphas from Wasabi Pills, Magika, TRUTH, and EMO-tions, and...nothing. Hair no fit, and no alpha I had on a cursory search would work with the hairline. Not really happy with that, my head is not that large!



This is "Alison", the + demo, in the shade blue-black from the Grayscales HUD. Again? Hair no fit. We move on.



And finally, this is "Sophie, in the third from the left, top row red, off the Reds demo HUD. And I honestly can't tell if this fits or not. I think if this is actually the best it can do, it desperately needs a hairbase, which is not included. Also sad, because I tend to be a sucker for good braided styles, and this is one. If only it came with system hairbases.

You can find Phoenix on the Noirette sim.



We move on to DeLa, and their style "Margerie". I'm showing it in the brightest fuschia from the Colors HUD, and the demo I chose is the Bento Boobs one.



Next up, the confusingly named second style, "Margery", which again I'm showing in the Bento Boobs version, and I'm using the very last shade on the Browns HUD. It's sort of a red-streaked deep brown. There's also a hair pin HUD, but I just left it in the white pearls of the default.



And the last style, "Merri", also in the Bento Boobs edition, and this is the very last color off the Amazing color HUD (which I suspect is only included in the fatpack variant at Hair Fair, but don't quote me--it could be a regular hair palette option). This one also seems to need a hairbase (not included).

DeLa can be found on the Noirette sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...