26 August, 2019

do I make you nervous? feeling something new?

And onward we stagger, through the towering pile of Hair Fair demos.



We're now up to theMars, with their first style "Calista". And oh boy, are their issues. This shot is just of the hair as is, out of the box, with the Bangs demo worn as well. Even from the front, you can see large patches of scalp.



This is the same hair, in tone four from the "Ombres 1" color HUD, with more of the back showing. No alpha, which would have solved a lot of this. No hairbase included, which also would have solved a lot of it.



This is "Daniel", a male style, though I could see it working for unisex, in color 1 from the Browns HUD.



This is "Gemini" in tone 3 from the "Mix" HUD.



This is "Min", which I'm showing in color 9 from the "Blondes" HUD.



Now, this is the first style from theMars that I've really liked. This is "Swift", and I'm showing it in color 6 from the "Reds" HUD.

The last thing in the demo box were two applier packs for LeLutka and Omega, for hairbases. Doesn't do me a whit of good, but hey, at least they're there for the other styles.

You can find theMars on the Noirette sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...