24 August, 2019

find it at your dayjob somewhere south of Hell

In the middle of taking pictures for the Hair Fair run, some nitwit dropped by and started changing the backgrounds for the box I was using.
[13:51] Emilly Orr: Err...I was using that first background
[13:51] Emilly Orr: Can you not?
She just kept going.
[13:52] Emilly Orr: [lxxxxxx]. Stop.
[13:52] Emilly Orr: My gods, now I have to dig up all three of them back again...
Because I'd specifically textured the background as well as the floor and ceiling. There was a pause long enough for me to think she'd caught a clue, and then, right as I had cammed over to the texture panel, she started up again.
[13:52] Emilly Orr: STOP
At this point, I jumped to IM.
[13:52] Emilly Orr: What is wrong with you? STOP MESSING WITH THE BOX I'M USING
[13:53] lxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i am sorry, didnt see you
[13:53] Emilly Orr: Hard to miss, I'm the one in pose in the box you're not using
At that point, she sank through the floor for some reason. I was irritated enough to pull her profile. Two years old. Far old enough to know better. Then I caught her bio.
"despite what it says above, i have only been active on SL for about 4 months now. when i grow up i want to be a hostess!"
Err, if she takes direction this badly one on one, I can't see her actively hosting anything beyond a snail race in SL. But also, only four months old? So, what, she made the account then never logged in again for a year and eight months? WHY?

Nearly all of her groups fall in one of three categories: "Dance club", "store/shopping group" or "Halp I'm drown" support groups. No other picks, no FL info of any kind.

Whatever. All I know is, if she miraculously manages to find us and asks us for a job? I'm recommending we NEVER hire her.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...