27 August, 2019

do I make you nervous? shivers down your spine?

And onward we stagger, through the towering pile of Hair Fair demos.



We're up to Unorthodox, and this is their first style, "Blake". Intended obviously for men, or those who prefer fairly genderless styles, it doesn't come with hairbases I can use, so I went back to the [COLORS] box of hairbases. I'm wearing the "Blake Waves" attachment with the JetBlack hairbase. It did come with a color change HUD, but I left it in the default black for ease.

Also, may I add this is the single creepiest demo signage I've seen in a long time? Eurgh. Severed hands trying to trim my hair, no thank you.



This is the "Keith Flattop", and...maybe the included hairbases do it better justice, but on me? There is something deeply wrong and jagged with the hairline. I pulled up the included color change HUD, but it didn't work. So I'm still in the JetBlack hairbase from [COLORS] and wondering why this looks so off.



I mean, it's not just me, right? There is something just wrong with the attachment line of this hair.



This is the "Keith Messy", which, I'm sorry, looks like nothing more than a 2008 system-hair effort.



The "Keith Neat" seems to have the same problem as the "Keith Flattop", that bizarre jagged thing near the hairline.



Lastly, the "Lemonade Braids", which actually drape nicely, and there are other sizes included for the non-busty. There's also "Side Burn" attachments in three shades in the box, and three separate sizes (default male, "lil boobs", and "More Boobs", which is what I'm wearing).

You can find Unorthodox on the Blonde sim.



Next up is Wasabi, and...I'm just confused. This is the "Alex" double-braid style, in the second color from the "Fireworks" HUD, with the fifth pattern from the Headband Hud, and the hair ties (that keep the braids in check) tinted red. My head is seriously not that big, though, and this doesn't fit. And can't be adjusted. And yes, I am wearing the enclosed alpha layer. I don't get it.



Now, "Venere" on the other hand, is not only lovely and perfect for windy-day snapshots, but has an enclosed "Sizes" HUD so I could ensure it fit. I'm showing it in the third shade under the Roots menu for the "Solar" HUD.

You can find Wasabi on the Noirette sim.
L
All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...