19 August, 2019

I'm distilling everything she said into a potion

Hair Fair is upon us! And I'm already behind, but I'll do what I can.



This is (red)Mint's "66'19" hair in color 20 from the Vision HUD. My gods, how I wish some hair salons didn't focus on numbers so. There's also a color tint HUD included, in case a custom, specific shade in the style is desired.



This is the same hair with the Hair Strands HUD in Natural. (Utopia was also included.) I used Head Size Default + Implants for both shots.



This is (red)Mint's "67'19" hair in color 19 from the Daydream HUD. I like the first style better, but I can see this being useful for both casual and dressy events.



And this is the same style with strand tinting from the Utopia HUD, color...let me count, there's a lot of them...color 71.

You can find (red)Mint's on the Redhead sim.



We're on to Ayame Ame, and the first style "CHIGIRI". I'm showing it in the dark navy from the Essentials HUD. I love the look of the curls, but they'd drive me bats within five seconds in RL.



This is "SADAME", and it's shown in the bright straw on the Blonde HUD. Very early '60s. Also, I'm noticing a trend--in both of these styles, one eye is always hidden, or at least obscured.



And this is "YUI", which breaks the trend--while the long bangs nearly obscure the eyes, they're just clear of them. I'm showing it in the pale powder blue from the Mono HUD.

Ayame Ame's on the Blonde sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...